Do you want to travel the world, and get paid for doing so?
Yes, of course.
What's the catch?
You have to take three Instagram pictures a day and go on three different shore excursions on each of the three cruises you take.
For many people, that wouldn't be a problem on a holiday whatsoever. #HumbleBrag
Royal Caribbean are looking for someone to fill their 'Intern-Ship' position.
The advert asks for candidate who are:
- Skilled in Instagram with extensive knowledge of all 23 filters
- Exemplary ability to capture stunning views, extraordinary experiences, beautiful sunsets and amazing stories on social media
- Available to travel for three consecutive weeks between June –July 2017 to regions including New York, the Caribbean, Asia and the Mediterranean.
- Inquisitive nature, love storytelling and enjoy sharing experiences
- Unbeatable sense of adventure and hunger for the extraordinary
- Own a smartphone
- Note: Photocopying, administrator and tea-making skills are not required
Royal Caribbean UK managing director Ben Bouldin said:
Our cruise holidays are filled with extraordinary moments and we want to find a talented storyteller who can help us capture the unique experiences that make holidays so special.
If that sounds like you, and you don't fancy a career that challenges you to grow, adapt or better yourself and your skills, then you can apply here until the end of January 2017.
That gives you a month to up your Insta game, like this amazing photographers.