Nine of the ten most popular visitor attractions in the UK last year are all found in London, according to the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions.
The British Museum was the most popular attraction in the country with more than 6.6m visits while the newly-built Library of Birmingham was the only site outside the capital to make the top 10.
Here are the top 10 (number of visits in brackets):
1. The British Museum (6,695,213)
2. The National Gallery (6,416,724)
3. Southbank Centre (6,255,799)
4. Tate Modern (5,785,427)
5. Natural History Museum (5,388,295)
6. Science Museum (3,356,072)
7. V&A, South Kensington (3,180,450)
8. Tower of London (3,075,950)
9. Somerset House (2,463,201)
10. The Library of Birmingham (2,414,860)