Blinkbox Music has revealed pop’s most baffling lines.
1. The Killers, Human
Are we human, or are we dancer?
2. The Beatles, I Am The Walrus
I am the eggman, they are the eggmen, I am the walrus, goo goo g’joob.
3. Michael Jackson, Earth Song
What about elephants? Have we lost their trust?
4. Lionel Richie, All Night Long
Tom bo li de se de moi ya, yeah jambo jambo.
5. Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe
Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad.
6. Black Eyed Peas, Boom Boom Pow
Beats so big I’m stepping on leprechauns.
7. Duran Duran, The Reflex
The reflex is an only child, he’s waiting in the park.
8. Wham! Club Tropicana
Club Tropicana, drinks are free, fun and sunshine, there’s enough for everyone, all that’s missing is the sea.
9. Taylor Swift, Love StoryCause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter, and my daddy said stay away from Juliet.
10. Oasis, Champagne Supernova
Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannonball.