The only thing better than a good joke is one that’s terrible.
Simply put, science says that a bad joke is actually a better tool for bringing people together than a clever one, because with every bad joke is a shared feeling of “Well wasn’t that awful”.
In the spirit of world peace, here are 17 pun-tastic lines from the comic geniuses of reddit:
1. There are no divorce courts at the North Pole, so when Santa and his wife wanted to split up, they got a semicolon.
They're great for separating independent Clauses.
2. Where did Napoleon keep his armies? In his sleevies.
3. How did Hitler tie his shoesies? With little knotsies!
4. What is Harry Potter's favorite method of getting down a hill?
Walking... jk, rolling.
5. What's E.T. short for?
Because he's got little legs.
6. No matter how kind you are, German children will always be Kinder.
7. What's the difference between a well dressed man on a unicycle and a poorly dressed man on a bike?
8. What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
9. What's a pirate's favourite letter?
Ye'd think it be "R", but a pirate's first love will always be the "C".
10. Why is Peter Pan always flying?
Because he never lands. I love this joke because it never gets old.
11. What do you call a walking nun? A roamin' Catholic.
12. Why did Snoop Dogg need an umbrella?
13. Two chickpeas are walking down the street when one chickpea starts to vomit.
The other chickpea asks, "Are you okay?" and the chickpea answers, "No, I falafel."
14. The frustrated cannibal threw up his arms.
15. Why didn't the Mexican archer fire his bow?
He didn't habanero.
16. Why don't ants get sick?
Because they have little anty-bodies.
17. How many Mexicans does it take to screw in a light bulb?