Easter is almost upon us.
During this time, there are copious amounts of yummy chocolate eggs given, received and consumed.
Rather than going with the conventional eggs, we’ve decided to list some of the wackiest chocolate creations out there.
Take a look:
1. Chocolatician's Benedict Cumberbatch Easter egg (OK, it's technically a rabbit) made of gold
2. Hotel Chocolat's weird Easter egg with floating head chocolates stuffed inside
3. Sainsbury's Easter egg made of actual cheese
4. Aldi's Ruby Heist Easter Egg
There's even 24 truffles alongside the giant chocolate gem.
5. Hotel Chocolat's dozen quails eggs
6. Chococo's Unicorn Easter egg
7. Waitrose's Avocado chocolate Easter egg (hold the avocado)
"With its smooth Belgian chocolate shell, white chocolate ‘flesh’ (made green with natural colouring), and chunky cocoa-dusted chocolate ‘stone’, it’s easy to see why this fun, avocado-inspired Easter egg was a hit."
8. Deliveroo Game of Thrones dragon egg
Just in time for the new season.
9. The Heston from Waitrose Scotch Easter egg
10. Choc on Choc's giant fried Easter egg