When you have a household dilemma, rest assured you never need to look any further than the altruistic corners of Facebook for help.
After asking for advice on how to open a cupboard without creating an avalanche of china, one user received more household advice than expected.
This picture was posted to Baoliao Commune, a Taiwan-based Facebook community:
The post has been shared 16,000 times, and recieved hundreds of comments.
Facebook user Tseng Shao-Tsen said in the post it was "a cupboard that can never be opened". Little did he know, people were ready and waiting with their advice on what to do.
Tseng told the Daily Mail the picture was taken by a friend of his, who was a stay-at-home mother and wanted to solve the dilemma.
Suggestions from commenters included:
- Open a small gap and lift the edge of the plates up with a coat hanger
- Put blankets on the floor before opening the cupboard
- Sell it as a work of art to an art gallery or museum
- Break the cabinet at the top and pick the plates out that way
- Just go ahead and open it, as long as you have contents insurance
Tseng has since confirmed, much to the relief of the internet, that the cupboard door has now been opened, and no plates were harmed in the process.