Analysing each and every one of your crush's moves is at best exhausting guesswork, and at worst pointless.
But when you have tips from a huge pool of real people on your side it hopefully makes the whole experience slightly easier.
A Reddit thread discussed what actions scream 'I have a crush on you,' and the answers were illuminating.
1. They make excuses to spend time with you
Including the small things.
2. They get embarrassed in your presence
3. They initiate physical touch
4. They are always just... there
Though that rule doesn't always apply.
5. They try to make you happy
6. They ask you if you're single
This may be obvious, but it is worth the reminder.
Otherwise stuff like this might happen: