If someone asks you the worst pain you've ever been in, it's probably not a hard question to answer.
Your mind will go back to among the worst moments in your life, and you'll know which of a number of them is the worst, instinctively.
You'll probably feel it again a little bit.
You may even be feeling it right now reading this pained setup.
Redditors were recently asked for the worst pain they'd ever experienced and duly responded:
1. A very recent experience
2. Trigeminal neuralgia
3. This is just bad parenting
4. A nightmare
5. Dangerous, but there's also probably a story to tell
7. Oh goodness
8. It's not an "old person" thing
9. Everyone of a certain age knows how much wisdom teeth hurt. This is next level.
10. Oh come on, you did this to yourself!
13. Finally, spot the 'philosopher'