Like President Nixon said, it's the lie that gets you.
We all know advertising is just selling us happiness, but there's a limit to how many more lies we can take. Especially when it concerns food.
1. One of your five a day
2. I tort I saw a melted bird face
3. Close encounters of the bloated kind
4. His (Rabbit) Hole-y-ness
Picture: cyclelicious/Classic Mountain Bike Forums
5. Panda ice creams are also close to extinction
6. To be fair this one is never as delicious as you'd hoped
7. Dressing like the inside of a Crunchie is so in
8. 'Meal' for one
9. "You know what would make this better - less chocolate" said no-one ever
10. Don't disappoint the Fancy Beast in your lifePicture: Pumpernickleme/Reddit
11. Ice creams seem to be particularly deceptive