Some nightmares should stay in your mind.
Author Jessica Ellis posed a simple query to her Twitter followers:
In one tweet only, tell me about the scariest nightmare you’ve ever had.
People did not disappoint.
Prepare never to sleep again:
1. Every journalist's worst nightmare.
3. Bears are scary, OK?
4. This is gross.
5. What fresh hell?
6. Skeleton mum.
8. Nightmares you say?
9. Perpetually giving birth, anyone?
10. A millennials' worst nightmare.
11. What was that, Siri?
12. I, Legend.
13. This reads like that episode of Family Guy.
14. Horror films? Just have a look at my mind...
15. Well, that's sobering.
Sleep? Sleep is for the weak.