Reddit, the marketplace of morality and truth, has been looking at what makes a moral person.
The thread quickly descended into a list of signs that someone is immoral, but it was enlightening nonetheless.
If any of these sound familiar, it might be time to check that moral compass before it's too late.
1. Remember: other people exist.
2. Broken promises.
3. Protesting too much.
4. Transactional relationships.
5. Lack of respect for nature.
6. It's the lie that gets you.
7. A 'chat and cut'.
8. People who are rude to waiters.
9. Me, me, me.
10. Status dating.
11. Morality about intention.