Your childhood memories are delicate, sacred things that have helped shape you into the semi-functioning adult you are today.
Prepare to have them utterly destroyed.
YouTube channel Screen Rant went through some of the more grossly inappropriate scenes in your favourite childhood movies.
If you haven't seen any of these, there may be spoilers.
But really, if you still haven't seen any of these stop reading and get to it.
1. Judy the rabbit, Zootopia (2016)
Officer Judy uses blackmail, threatens someone with bodily harm and conspires with a criminal organisation. All for the sake of... justice?
2. The "hooker," Toy Story (1995)
When Woody gets stuck in Sid's room and meets the mutilated toys, one of the toys is just a pair of feminine legs connected to a hook: literally a hooker.
3. Lord Farquaad's solo bedroom activities, Shrek (2001)
He orders the mirror to repeatedly show him images of Princess Fiona, and at one point he looks down...
The mirror's expression should dispel any doubts about what's happening...
4. Woody and friends almost get graphically burnt alive, Toy Story III (2010)
Harrowing stuff for a child.
5. The time Shannon gets drugged. On a date. And there's this...problematic shot, Despicable Me II (2013)
6. The time the dinosaurs trip on "rotten fruit" and hallucinate, The Good Dinosaur (2015)
Complete with a comedown. From the "fruit?" Right...
7. The hunk in Riley's mum's head (who isn't her dad), Inside Out (2015)
Riley's mum daydreams about a former holiday beau every time she argues with Riley's dad (and her husband). Slightly dodgy, that...
8. The implied fellatio scene, Ghost Busters (1984)
Ray, one part of the Ghost Buster quadruplet, is implied to be receiving oral sex...from a ghost...
9. Buck's castration story, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)
The possum used a clamshell:
...to turn a T-Rex into a T-Rachel
Let that sink in a bit.
Here's the full video, in case you want to ensure that those fond memories are well and truly dead:
Childhood, it's been fun.