Today is National Biscuit Day. We'll just let that sink in.
To celebrate, some important research was conducted into what Britons' - yes, everyday normal hardworking Britons like you - favourite biscuits reveal about their personalities.
Digestive lovers are most like to...
- Describe themselves as ‘fun-loving’
- Watch Hollyoaks
- Wish they were a little bit wiser
- Cite Frozen’s Elsa as their favourite Disney Character
- Invite Cara Delevingne out for a drink
Milk Chocolate Digestive lovers are most likely to...
- Go on beach holidays to Spain
- Watch Coronation Street
- Class themselves as a ‘kind’ person
- Live in London
- Want to take David Beckham out for a drink
Rich Tea lovers are most likely to...
- Head to Paris for culture and romance for their holidays
- Describe themselves as shy
- Enjoy watching The Only Way Is Essex
- Wish they were funnier
- Live in East Anglia
Jaffa Cake lovers are most likely to...
- Want to go for a drink with Joey Essex
- Describe themselves as ‘cheeky’
- Watch Geordie Shore
- Wish they were more responsible
- Claim their favourite dessert is banoffee pie
Hobnob lovers are most likely to...
- Be 36 years old
- Choose to holiday amongst the bright lights of Las Vegas
- Describe themselves as ‘funny’
- Invite James Corden for a drink
- Watch EastEnders
Ginger Nut lovers are most likely to...
- Be female
- Wish they were more sophisticated
- Most want to hang out with Russell Brand and Adele
- Describe themselves as ‘feisty’
- Take a trip to Tokyo for their holiday
Fruit Shortcake lovers are most likely to...
- Describe themselves as ‘charming’
- Choose a ‘staycation’ in the UK over holidays abroad
- Watch Neighbours
- Wish they were more patient
- Live in the north-west of England
Now we know, and knowing is half the battle.
Note: Noted purveyor of biscuits McVitie's commissioned One Poll to... poll 2,000 respondents in May about their favourite biscuits. Other biscuit suppliers are available.