Up and down the country, only three words matter as England prepare for their semi-final against Croatia, one of the nations biggest games in three decades.
As many as 10,000 England fans are expected to descend on Moscow for the high-stakes final after staying at home during the early stages of the tournament - and all of them know it's coming home.
Judging by the entirety of the internet, the media and every person in every pub in the land, they are not alone. Here are just some - OK, a very tiny sample - of the people who are ready to welcome football back to England with open arms.
1. This psychic goat.
2. This dad and his psychic car.
3. This tube station sign.
4. This pizza guy.
5. Prince William.
6. Prince Harry.
7. This football YouTuber.
8. Del Boy.
10. This pub in Watford, which changed its name 'Southgate Cross'.
11. Justin Timberlake.
12. Year 8 of Wade Deacon High School.
13. This person who has hated watching football their whole life.
14. These Russian fans.
15. This mystic guide dog.
16. Drake (and also BBC News).
17. Iceland (not the country, probably).
19. The Royal Air Force.
20. Vladmir Putin.