Lifestyle magazines for men and women often dole out sex advice for readers. And sometimes, they give out sound tips.
Sometimes they don’t.
In fact over the years, there’s been some truly abysmal sex tips from magazines.
Here’s a collection of actual sex tips magazines say you ought to try:
1. Sprinkle a little pepper under his nose right before he climaxes. Sneezing can feel similar to an orgasm and amplify the feel-good effects.
2. Dip your breasts in edible body paint, and use them to ‘sponge paint’ his entire body. Then lick it off.
3. Have someone hide in the closet but don’t tell your partner.
This one was a joke... we think.
4. Bring your lover on your food shopping excursion. View it as sensual foreplay. You can have a lot of fun caressing and gently squeezing foods and inhaling their aromas. The conversation should be entertaining, too.
5. Pick up a box of drugstore hair colour (the kind that eventually washes out) and go to town on each other. You'll get that sexy hands-on-the-scalp feeling along with the risky excitement of not knowing quite how it's going to turn out.
6. Toes are not only adorable little piggies, they are sexy little cingale, waiting for the ravening wood that is your tongue to awaken them from their slumber. In other words: make out with his toes (assuming his hygiene is good to excellent). It's more erotic than it sounds.
7. Put temporary tattoos of his name around your nipples, and give him a peek when you bend forward in an undone button-up.
8. Feed each other ice cream [in the dark]. Not being able to see means more spilling, which means more licking up the mess.
9. And finally... try some new positions named, alternatively, The iPhone X, the Ice Bucket Challenge or The Bound 2