A medical student’s first operation is probably one of the most stressful things they will have to undergo.
For Joseph, who was on his way to his, getting stuck in an elevator en route is not ideal.
In fact, it’s equal parts terrifying and infuriating.
He handled it well though, and decided to use Snapchat to record his spiral to Lord-of-the-Flies-levels of insanity.
1. The gap is taunting him
2. One minute in, and the dramatics have begun...
3. Wait, what?
4. Next level: hysterics
5. It's not even been 127 minutes
6. Desperate times call for desperate attempts at friendship
7. He says, with his watch on his wrist
8. He's been stranded so long his beard is growing out of control
9. The infighting begins...
10. Followed by cannibalism...
11. It's a wrap. He's gone insane.
12. And now, he must re-enter society.
Luckily he was rescued, and he probably went on to succeed in his operation.
But not before he became an online sensation.
H/T Bored Panda