Remember your youth? It’s over.
1. Next year is the date Marty McFly went to in Back to the Future Part II.
2. Tony Blair’s election as PM was closer to the fall of the Berlin Wall than to the present day.
3. Margaret Thatcher’s was closer to the end of World War II.
4. Home Alone is 25 next year - that’s three years older than Kate Upton's current age.
5. Monica and Chandler's twins? They would be ten in 2014. Ross's son Ben would be 19, and Ross and Rachel's daughter Emma would be 12.
6. The song Macarena is the same age as Harry Styles - 20.
7. If Bart Simpson had aged normally he would be 34.
8. Mark-Paul Gosselaar, the actor who played Zach in Saved by the Bell, is 40.
More: Why men shouldn't be in charge of tampon adverts