Warning: Some of these are truly jaw-dropping.
You come across [online comments] about yourself and about your friends, and it’s a very dehumanising thing. It’s almost like how, in war, you go through this bloody, dehumanising thing … My hope is, as we get out of it, we’ll reach the next level of conscience.
- Gwyneth Paltrow on negative online comments
One small incident of rape in Delhi, advertised the world over, is enough to cost us millions of dollars in terms of lower tourism.
They must have heaps of cash and they've got to have a package between their legs, let's be honest.
- Australian politician Jacqui Lambie on what she looks for in a man
I'm a blowfish. I'm not a shark, I'm a blowfish.
- Kanye West on Kanye West
People who have really been raped REMEMBER!!!
- Cee Lo Green's tweet on rape
I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please. That’s how I know it doesn’t exist.
- Willow Smith (14) on time
We are at war with an enemy whose charter calls for the annihilation of our people. Nothing, then, can be considered disproportionate when we are fighting for our very right to live.
- A quickly-pulled Times of Israel blog on when genocide is permissible
If you tease, if you jump into bed naked with a man if you give him all the signals and then he acts upon them then you are partially responsible.
- BBC journalist Nick Conrad on rape
There is a group, and I know exactly who you mean, where actually as you say they’re not worth the full wage.
- Lord Freud discussing disabled people
I actually believe he is the new Cilla Black.
- TV Producer Dan Baldwin on Dapper Laughs
I’m not saying direct copy - pick up little moments.
- Bill Etheridge telling attendees at Ukip Young Independents conference what they could learn from Adolf Hitler's public speaking style, according to the Mail on Sunday.
Does this war make me look fat?
- Times of Israel blogger Rachel Weinstein on the Israel-Gaza conflict
This is what happens in prisons I think you’re not giving the prisoners the credit for how ingenious they are.
- Tory MP Philip Davies on whether books could come into prison with secret codes in them for inmates.
If there is a serious outbreak in the UK I doubt voters will risk a Labour government. Time to get serious… Look at Diane Abbott’s irresponsible comments on Ebola patients, Mili’s open border policy. No. Way.
- Former Tory MP Louise Mensch on a Diane Abbott parody account
More: [22 awkward photos not of Ed Miliband]8