She’s prime for the picking because as she attests in the caption, “We were already engaged so he knew he could get away with this. We go back in June, wish me luck.”
It appears that every time she looks away, he is back on his knees, looking expectantly romantic and encouraging a crowd to watch his cliche Prince Charming gesture.
She begs him to get up each time, getting more and more exasperated at the running gag throughout.
- Chinese takeaway goes viral for savage responses to customers
- 21 of the funniest and most cringe April Fools’ Day 2021 jokes
- Paris Jackson reveals dad Michael’s parenting life-hacks
- Man’s marriage proposal brutally rejected in front of a busy shopping mall
- 12-year-old boy is left brain dead after attempting TikTok challenge
Judging by the variety of outfits featured, it seems they are big fans of the park, returning often, each time the old joke is brought back.
Twitter users got a hold of the video, which has amassed nearly a million views and over 8000 comments, and in true internet style, a debate broke out in the replies.
Some people thought it was a harmless joke and others thought it was disrespectful.
Others were more concerned with how many times they frequented the amusement park.
Some just liked to come up with funny reactions.
This comes after footage of a hugeBen10 fan getting his marriage offer rejected in his local mall, a classic of the genre.