Simone Gertz was fighting a losing battle with her “needy” little dog so she decided to create a solution, with her pooch at the heart of the design.
Gertz fashioned what she calls the“the companion chair” – complete with a staircase for the dog – which allows her and the pet to sit together but also get on with what they need to do. Basically, Gertz needs to work and the dog needs to sleep, but apparently she won’t do that unless she’s next to her owner.
Speaking in the self-produced video, she spoke about the reason behind the chair.
“I built a chair that’s made both for humans and pets. It has a broad seat and a built-in staircase, so your cat and small dog can lay next to you whenever they want to,” she said.
“I call it the companion chair, and I built it because I have a needy dog that refuses to fall asleep if she’s not next to me.”
- Chinese takeaway goes viral for savage responses to customers
- Man’s marriage proposal brutally rejected in front of a busy shopping mall
- Trump uses new website to rewrite presidential history – here are all the things he forgot to include
- 35 of the funniest memes about the Ever Given
- Wendy’s chicken sandwich nightmare sparks fierce TikTok debate
After posting a clip of the full YouTube video, she got a massive reaction from Twitter users, who shared pictures of their own needy pets and all the ways in which they display their – sometimes rather annoying – love for their owners.
Here are some of cutest co-workers around.
Awww. We want one.