Amelia Liana is, according to her Instagram bio, a "Fashion, beauty & travel blogger".
She's probably best known for her regular Instagram posts which show her jetting off to various locations, strayed with flowers and enjoying fairytale-esque picnics.
However, people have noticed that her Instagram is a bit less than the everyday #authentic experience.
Others have also argued that this wasn't the Shangri-La hotel in London, but her own bed.
She claimed it was the Shangri-La Hotel At The Shard.
Here's a Tripadvisor photo of what the beds and rooms at the Shangri-La look like:
Here's what Amelia's bed looks like.
There's also been some other, less than subtle Photoshops:
Amelia's current pinned tweet is a link to her image principles, posted on 15 July after allegations started to emerge of image doctoring.
They were as follows:
1. I aim to produce unique and visually inspiring images.
2. All my imagery is actually shot at the time in the location I specify.
3. I strive as far as possible to present images that have been shot using natural light and in real conditions.
4. Instagram is now a very established platform that I have been using for over three years. During this time the developments for photographers, artists, influencers and all social media users have become very exciting, and I’m always striving to find new techniques to make my imagery progressive and aesthetically pleasing representations of an authentic scene.
I like to develop my skills and may use all available techniques to enhance, sharpen or smarten my images. This may include improving the light, tidying the background and other enrichments, but always in a way that is representative to the true setting and always in a way that reflects my aesthetic.
5. I never use editing techniques to alter my body or my face - what you see is how I am….
6. I always declare any sponsored advertisements and I’m always mindful of the brand partners I choose to work with.
So, in essence, she says she will edit the background in her images on Instagram as she sees fit.
In the statement she did not address directly allegations that she has significantly edited images to promote a fictional lifestyle.
indy100 has contacted Amelia for comment.