Residing in the heart of Silicon Valley, a role at Facebook would be the dream job for many in the tech sector.
And figures released by jobs portal Glassdoor - where employees can submit information anonymously - and picked up by Business Insider show that the company's employees are very well remunerated for their expertise.
Mark Zuckerberg, the company's founder, earns just $1 per year although he obviously has a lot of equity in the business.
Here are the top 15 jobs at Facebook, according to combined basic income and bonuses:
1. Engineering Manager: $380,861 (£252k)
2. Software Engineer V: $259,349 (£171k)
3. Senior Software Engineer: $211,647 (£140k)
4. Software Engineer IV: $209,988 (£139k)
5. Product Manager: $194,907 (£129k)
6. Data Scientist: $185,743 (£123k)
7. Software Engineer: $183,397 (£121k)
8. Technical Program Manager: $175,589 (£116k)
9. Research Scientist: $172,705 (£114k)
10. Software Engineer III: $171,076 (£113k)
11. Network Engineer: $160,172 (£106k)
12. Data Engineer: $146,949 (£97k)
13. User Interface Engineer: $146,708 (£97k)
14. Production Engineer: $132,534 (£87k)
15. Product Analyst: $118,864 (£78k)
More: Facebook knows you better than your own family
More: Why Facebook has had to say sorry for its 'Year in Review'