Pinterest in the UK is two years old this month, and since its launch Brits have pinned more than 1.6 billion things, and a look at the top ten list is pretty revealing about the nation's tastes.
The top pinned food item is the avocado and Argentina is our most pinned travel destination. In the top ten overall, there's a £65 ASOS dress, and four of the top ten pins are grey and white home design projects (how very 50 Shades):
1. White Kitchen - Home Decor
2. NYC Fashion Blogger Amber Fillerup Clark - Fashion
3. Grey Bedroom - Home Decor
4. How to Make Ferrero Rocher Cupcakes - Food and Drink
5. Magic Decal Ornaments - DIY
6. Grey Living Room - Home Decor
7. Chi Chi London Lace Dress - Fashion
8. Men’s Styling - Fashion
9. White and Grey Kitchen - Home Decor
10. One Pan Mexican Quinoa - Food and Drink
More: Quiz: Is it Pinterest or Plato?
More: A five-point plan for social media rehabilitation