1. There are only three countries in the world where your boss is more likely to be a woman.
2. The countries where people drink the most alcohol.
3. More women experience - or at least report - sexual harassment in Sweden than any other European country.
4. 400,000 Muslim troops fought for Britain in the First World War.
5. The minimum amount of holiday you're legally entitled to differs widely across the world.
6. This is what London would look like, if only green spaces were shown.
7. A tourists' map of London: Yellow indicates where a photo has been taken by a local, red by a tourist (blue is unclear).
8. The US imprisons more women than any other country.
9. What the world map would look like if a country's size was determined by its population.
10. And this is a variation on that theme (Brazil stays where it is).
11. The UK doesn't even come close to having the highest number of foreign-born residents in the EU - even in absolute terms.
12. These are the countries that Britons like the most.
13. And these are the ones they like the least.
14. These are the countries with the fastest internet connections.
15. Where Isis supporters tweet from.
16. A history of immigration to Britain...
17. ... and a history of emigration from it.
18. Finally, the first of two maps of British views on immigration.
19. And a special version featuring only Ukip voters.
With thanks to Statista.
More: [11 maps and charts to challenge your perceptions of Europe]7