Th best regional restaurants were recently revealed after thousands of people voted for their local favourite eatery.
The overall winner was the Miller of Mansfield in Oxfordshire, the regional winner for the South East, as voted for by a panel of judges.
Around the rest of the country the favourites are:
- South East: The Miller of Mansfield, Oxfordshire
- Scotland: The Gardener's Cottage, Edinburgh
- London: Boqueira Tapas, Brixton
- North East - Lockwoods, Ripon
- Northern Ireland: James Street South, Belfast
- North West: Lunya, Liverpool
- Wales: The Gallery, Barry
- Midlands: The King and Thai, Borseley
-South West: Ben's Cornish Kitchen, Marazion, Cornwall
-East England: The Leaping Hare, Wyken Vineyards, Stanton, Suffolk
Source: Waitrose Good Food Guide