The wisdom of a bartender knows no bounds; armed with a shaker, a near endless supply of alcohol and juice, this man or woman can see into your soul.
One drink order at a time.
To that effect, bartenders have been sharing their knowledge about what your drink order says about you on Reddit:
1. White rum, no ice. Pour as tall a glass as you can. Cup of water on the side
Probably an alcoholic.
2. Big group of girls or guys and they order a round of Cokes or Lemonades
You like to smuggle alcohol into bars.
3. Cheap beer
Broke university student.
4. Dealer's choice
Have major FOMO.
5. Long Island iced tea.
Planning to get smashed.
6. Wild Turkey (bourbon) on the rocks.
You had a rough day.
You just turned 21.
8. Red Bull and Hennessy (cognac)
You probably won’t tip.
9. Craft beer
You're a hipster (if the beard didn't already give you away).
10. Martini ‘shaken not stirred’
You give into peer pressure easily and make poor life choices.
11. JD and Coke
You’re in a band.
You play way too much RPG.