David Cameron has made a point about promoting women in his recent reshuffle - but here are 11 times when he and his government didn't support women...(Picture: Getty)(Picture: Getty)
3. When he allegedly greeted a high-profile woman at a reception by asking: “Where is your husband?”
4. When he suggested Nadine Dorries was "extremely frustrated".
5. When the 2013 Tory conference had 128 fringe meetings where not a single women spoke.
6. When his then-Justice Secretary Ken Clarke distinguished between “serious” and “proper” rape.(Picture: Getty)
7. When his then-science minister David Willetts said feminism had held back working class men.(Picture: Getty)
8. When Tory backbencher Dominic Raab wrote an article calling feminists “obnoxious bigots”.
9. When Cameron told Angela Eagle to "calm down dear".
10. When it was revealed his new minister for women voted against gay marriage.