Join the news democracyWhere your votes decide the Top 100
If you're in the market for a cautionary tale - Leah has got you covered.
A four-picture post on her Twitter went viral when she shared what had happened to her face.
For reasons unknown, Leah decided to paint herself bright pink and sparkly, using a washable glitter solution:
Picture: Twitter / LeleTill
The bottle read that it cleans off clothes and skin "easily":
But then this happened:
See you in court Palmer Paint Products https://t.co/0mxXgGCQcn — ℓεℓε (@ℓεℓε)
People's responses have been understandably hilarious:
@LeleTill https://t.co/B27X4VUjO4 — Mare of Elm Street (@Mare of Elm Street)
@LeleTill @sidneyrutledge7 Live footage of you sitting in court...... https://t.co/mhb1bOFHzp — Terrance (@Terrance)
@LeleTill lemme be ur lawyer — sydney (@sydney)
Some weren't so sympathetic:
as if the aliens don't have enough to be confused about with us https://t.co/2E9hizAeWZ — Molly (@Molly)
@Soccerpl_ @emillyllauren @LeleTill @ayelixel Elmers glue is nontoxic but that doesn't mean you can chug a bottle if you're bored — cheeseween🧀 (@cheeseween🧀)
More: This guy’s fake tweet went viral and people love the way he was caught out