As most flight attendants will tell you, he insists that everyone puts their carry-on luggage right under the seat to ensure maximum safety.
“Ladies, that does include your purses, pocketbooks, handbags, etcetera. All the way underneath.
“And that includes Gucci bags. We don’t care if it’s a Gucci bag, it still goes underneath the seat.
- Girl, 6, told by art teacher her painting was ‘wrong’ – Twitter disagreed
- Dad furious after teacher ‘cut his daughter’s hair without permission’
- Woman calls police on influencer – only for it to completely backfire on her
- Bar’s ‘disrespectful’ description of woman on her receipt goes viral
- This Morning gets hundreds of complaints over Julia Hartley-Brewer’s bizarre comments about Meghan
“Especially, if it’s a fake Gucci bag. What happens was, when we reach 5,000 feet, the Gs going to be falling off, the handle gonna be breaking, you gonna get to Philly with a Ucci bag.
“I’m just saying. Nevertheless, good morning and welcome aboard.”
The video has been seen over 920,000 times and collected 3,500 comments with people calling him the “best flight attendant ever”, as they guessed what airline he worked for, correctly guessing Spirit Airlines based on the fabric on the seats.
One person commented, “Flight attendants like this make less afraid of the flight somehow, it brings me comfort.”
A previous passenger said, “I’ve had him as a flight attendant, he’s super funny.”
A third loved his egalitarian approach to bags, writing “lol... I am glad he did that people think because it’s designer there’s an exception. No ma’am.”
Fourth thought it ought to be standard for the profession, “If my flight attendants aren’t like this I DON’T WANT THEM.”