When asked why her Instagram feed features more of her daughter Luna than her son Miles, Chrissy Teigen had a simple, yet hilarious reason: nudity.
“‘Why do you post Luna so much more,’ you ask?”Teigen wrote on Instagram. “Because Miles hates pictures and he’s always butt ass naked.”
That seems like a logical reason why not to post pictures of your son online.
Teigen proved her point by posting a video of Miles while trying to take his photo. Judging from little Miles’ reaction, it’s safe to assume he’s not pro-photos.
Teigen recently opened up about her two children during a People magazine story, while also touching on societal norms regarding raising boys.
“Miles is very emotional. He’s a lot like me too,” Teigen said to People. “He wears his heart on his sleeve, and we embrace that. I think more men should embrace their emotions. I think that’s really important in this world. That it’s okay to cry, and it’s okay to be upset about something or to be sad about something. We’re going to talk it through, and it’s okay.”
- Tesco shopper ordered apples but got an iPhone in his delivery
- Woman discovers she is related to her boyfriend after taking a DNA test
- Reddit just realized that Jerry Seinfeld’s TV apartment defies the laws of science
- TikTok user reveals ‘dirty’ meaning behind ‘Macarena’ and people’s childhoods are ruined
- 20 jokes only very intelligent people will understand
When asked about her daughter Luna, Teigen said, “She is a bit of a perfectionist, which I didn’t know I was until the past few years. I’m trying to tell her that not everything—it’s funny because when I talk to her, I’m actually talking to myself too—not everything has to be perfect and there is joy and beauty in imperfections, and don’t be so hard on yourself. “