We all know a picture tells a thousand words.
And there are at least 16,000 words needed to describe the differences between President Obama and President-elect Trump. So here are 16 pictures to illustrate them.
1. Let's start easy... How do they both react when they know they're in the right?
2. Ok, what do they look like when they're deep in thought?
3. Trying to remain composed is always an important skill
4. Sports games are the perfect oportunity for a candid snap, compare and contrast.
Even sitting next to David Cameron doesn't cramp Obama's style
5. Quick, look away from the leaders of the free world for a moment and focus on their adoring public. What do you notice?
6. Now back to the world leaders, how do they look when they're mad?
7. Both show strong pointing skills
8. And finally, how do they look playing sports?
Did we cover everything?