The pair teamed up for a lovely post to celebrate Johnson’s daughter’s birthday who is “obsessed” with Aquaman.
In an earlier Instagram post, The Rock said Tia who turned three “insisted AquaMan join us for breakfast” and the asked him to “draw AquaMan so she can FRAME IT and hang it up in her room.”
It’s safe to say she’s fan!
Luckily, The Rock was able to pull a few strings to arrange a personal message from Aquaman himself, Jason Momoa for his daughter’s birthday- after all he is the world’s biggest movie star!
- Keir Starmer has perfect response after a confrontation with pub landlord spreading misinformation
- Video of shelter dog reacting to being adopted is 12 seconds of pure joy
- 38 of the funniest memes about the widely criticised European Super League
- A complete timeline of Lizzo’s drunken DM drama with Chris Evans
- The biggest coffee buying mistake that most people are making
He posted a video on Instagram of Tia watching the personal message from Momoa with the caption:
“I had to make the call...it’s what daddy’s do 💪🏾🌺
I can’t thank my brother @prideofgypsies enough for making this adoring 3yr old’s birthday the best EVER. Her reaction is priceless and what it’s all about.
I love you back, uso and this kind of stuff will ALWAYS be the best part of our fame
You epitomize one of my favorite quotes, “It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice”.
Thanks for having my back - I’ll always have yours.”
In the message, Momoa apologised that they all couldn’t hang out but promised when they were able to get together and that they ‘could go rock climbing, maybe surfing.’
Momoa ended the message saying: ‘I love you and tell your papa I love him too,’ as the family cheered and Tia jumped around excitedly.