The dish was first shared on the 365 Days of Crockpot website, and is called the "Slow Cooker Creamy Tortillini, Spinach and Chicken Soup."
It includes ingredients like all-purpose flour, a diced medium yellow onion, dried basil, tomato paste, boneless, skinless chicken thighs and a cup of heavy cream.
As for the Reddit rendition, the steps someone interested in making the soup should consider are as follows:
1) Microwave the onion, basil, flour, garlic, tomato, and olive oil for five minutes. Stir the mixture in between the cooking time.
2) Next, take the mixture you just prepared and add it to the slow cooker. Also, add chicken broth, diced tomatoes, salt, chicken and pepper to the pot. Stir it afterwards.
3) Cover your slow cooker and cook on high for three to four hours or six to eight hours on the low setting, depending on your preference.
4) Once you've cooked it for the designated time frames, take the chicken out of the cooker, dice it into squares, and throw it back in the pot. Give it another stir and put the slow cooker back on to the high setting. Cook that for 10 minutes. If the tortellini isn't cooked all the way. Give it another 5 minutes.
5) Grab your bowl and enjoy the soup!
Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings.