Dad accidentally eats pot brownies, starts saying rude things to his cat

Aimee Meade
Thursday 18 August 2016 11:00
news

When a 53-year-old dad chowed down on four chocolate brownies he found in the back of his car he got more than just a sugar-rush.

Michael Gollehon was unloading food shopping from the family car, which his kids had used earlier that day, when he found the baked goods.

Later that evening - at around 9:45pm - police officers were called to the Gollehon house in Omaha, Nebraska to investigate an "accidental overdose".

Gollehon's wife, Julie, had called the police because her husband was getting "bad anxiety". Paramedics arrived to find Gollehon allegedly crawling around on the floor, randomly using profanities and calling the family cat a "bitch".

According to the Omaha World-Herald, Gollehon told the paramedics that he felt like he was "trippin".

While the police were at the house, one of the couple's sons arrived and said that the brownies belonged to his siblings and that he was "pretty sure it was just marijuana in the brownies."

The paramedics found Gollehon's vital signs to be normal, and while he declined their offer to take him to hospital they kindly escorted him to bed.

More: You can be allergic to weed

More: Here is why smoking weed gives you the munchies

Trending