There has been a dramatic increase in the number of people working in particular fields over the past three years.
According to a new report by The Jobs Economist , these 10 occupations have seen far more than the average increase in total UK employment of around 5 per cent in this period.
1. Taxation experts (up 88%)
2. Advertising managers and creative directors (up 75%)
3. Window cleaners (up 73%)
4. Planning process and production technicians (up 72%)
5. Paramedics (up 62%)
6. Psychologists (up 59%)
7. Debt collectors and credit agents (up 59%)
8. Process and production engineers (up 58%)
9. Town planners(up 55%)
10. Bakers (up 54%)
More: British train fares not the world's most expensive, still really bad