The night tube is coming.
The London Underground plans to launch a 24-hour service over weekends from September 2015, on the Central, Piccadilly, Northern, Jubilee and Victoria Line.
The official map was released on Monday.
The service begins from September 12 and is already causing controversy. London Underground faces a strike next month by Tube drivers over pay and conditions for the all night Tube. Members of Aslef will walk out for 24 hours from 9.30pm on July 8.
Night Tubes will run on Friday nights and the early hours of Saturday and Sunday mornings on:
- Central line: trains will run between Ealing Broadway and Hainault;
- Jubilee line: trains will run on the entire line;
- Northern line: trains will run on the entire line except on the Mill Hill East and Bank branches;
- Piccadilly line: trains will run between Cockfosters and Heathrow Terminal Five;
- Victoria line: trains will run on the entire line.
Additional reporting: PA