Join the news democracyWhere your votes decide the Top 100
Do you drive a Vauxhall Corsa, have a soft spot for the Beatles and tune in to Come Dine With Me? Then you are a typical Briton in your thirties, according to research for Nationwide Savings.
The survey of 2,000 people found a typical thirtysomething
1. Lives with their partner/spouse
2. Has been in a relationship for around seven years
3. Has £343 per month of disposable income
4. Favourite band: Queen
5. Goes to pubs rather than clubs
6. Has £4,300 in savings
7. Drives a hatchback
8. Reads seven books a year
9. Favourite film: Dirty Dancing
10. Has two disagreements with their partner per month
Quiz: Are you stupider than an average American?