Emma Raducanu says she wants to buy herself a new pair of ...
It might only be Monday, but we may have already seen the most bizarre tweet we are going to read this week as Kirstie Allsopp revealed on Twitter that she managed to swallow an AirPod.
The Location, Location, Location television presenter made the strange revelation explaining that she accidentally swallowed the Apple headphone but was able to bring it back up before the need to seek medical attention.
Allsopp wrote: “In other news I just swallowed an AirPod while downing my vitamins, I don’t recommend it.
“I’ve managed to chuck it back up without having to go to hospital, but my throat is really quite sore.”
When a puzzled Twitter user questioned how she managed it, Allsopp explained: “AirPods in pocket, put vitamins in pocket while getting glass of water, chucked vitamins into mouth, gulped water, go for second lot, see one AirPod in hand, check pocket, check handbag.
\u201cIn other news I just swallowed an AirPod while downing my vitamins, I don\u2019t recommend it. I\u2019ve managed to chuck it back up without having to go to hospital, but my throat is really quite sore. \ud83e\udd2e\u201d