Where to begin? This new Leave EU poster was tweeted by the campaign's account earlier on Tuesday, and we have so. Many. Questions.
1. Why are there more people featured on the 'remain' side than the 'leave' side?
2. Why are the politicians on the 'remain' side better at winning elections than those on the 'leave' side?
3. Why would you ever make George Galloway and Nigel Farage - who both have abysmal popular approval ratings - the faces of a campaign?
4. Why is Boris holding a brick?
5. Why has everyone been photoshopped to be different sizes?
6. Why are Martin McGuinness and Gerry Adams on there? Sure, they have Brexit opinions, but do they even have British passports?
7. Why is Jeremy Corbyn featured when he's called the whole referendum debate a "theatrical sideshow"?
8. Why is it called a 'grassroots' campaign when BoJo and Farage are unapologetically posh?
9. Why are the flags photoshopped onto what looks like broken concrete?
10. Why does it only feature middle-aged white men?
11. Once more, with feeling: why is Boris holding a brick?
More: This Three Lions cover is the best worst anti-EU song you're ever likely to see
More: IDS said we should leave the EU because of terror threats: here's why he's wrong