Sometimes job interviews can be terrifying. And sometimes they can be downright bizarre.
A study from the Association of Accounting Technicians has found the strangest job interview questions Britons have faced including 'is a Jaffa cake a cake or a biscuit' (biscuit) and 'how would you get a hippo out of a hole?' (no clue).
Here is the full list, let us know if you've experienced any weirder ones in the comments.
- Would you post about work on Facebook?
- Would you rather know a lot about a little or a little about a lot?
- Who would you invite to a dinner party?
- Who would win in a fight superman or batman?
- Who is your favourite Doctor Who?
- Which video game character would I like to be and why?
- Which three celebrities would you like to join for a night out?
- Do you prefer to be right, or be liked?
- Do you wear jeans outside of work?
- What would you do if the sun died out?
- Are you a Coronation Street or EastEnders fan?
- What would you do if you caught a member of staff kissing the boss?
- What dinosaur would you like to be?
- Was the book Frankenstein really about state control?
- Please do an improvisation of a film (with potential co-worker)
- Build a tower of paper cups in 1 minute that would not fall down when you put water in the top cup
- Tell me 20 unique selling points about this BIC pen
- Please bring a toy with you and explain how this reflects you as a person or a part of your personality
- Is a Jaffa cake a cake or biscuit?
- How do you feel about blood sports?
- If a Hippo falls into a hole how would you get it out?
- Do you like to sing in the bath?
- Would you drive through an amber traffic light?
Source: A study of 2,000 people by AAT