Monday night's FA Cup tie between AFC Wimbledon and Liverpool has brought back memories of the famous final the two teams played back in 1988.
The rise of the Crazy Gang, as that generation of Wimbledon's players were known, from non-league football to a victory over a highly successful Liverpool team in the final stunned English football.
But where are they now?
1. Dave Beasant - Goalkeeping coach at Stevenage - was recently named on the bench for the club at the age of 55.
2. Clive Goodyear - Trained as physiotherapist after retiring.
3. Terry Phelan - Represented Ireland in 1994 World Cup. Now works as coach in Manchester.
4. Vinnie Jones - Became Wales international before transforming into film actor.
5. Eric Young - Works as an accountant near Heathrow.
6. Andy Thorn - Enjoyed minimal success as manager with Coventry and Kidderminster.
7. Terry Gibson - Pundit for Spanish television.
8. Alan Cork - Limited success as manager and coach. Son Jack now plays for Southampton.
9. John Fashanu - Brief career as TV host.
10. Lawrie Sanchez - Led Wycombe to 2001 semi-finals and coached Northern Ireland.
14. (sub) Laurie Cunningham - Died in a car accident in Madrid in 1989.
More: This footballer's dive still looks ridiculous even after watching it 15 times
More: The greatest sportspeople to never win SPOTY