We don't know about you, dear reader, but here at indy100 towers we're still reeling from today's news.
Millions of people (around 50 per cent, we'd hazard) woke up on Friday to find out that the UK has decided on its future in Europe, which is to say, there isn't going to be one.
If you're struggling to take this in, you are far from the only one. The potential repercussions of this are... huge. For everyone.
Luckily, some genius on the internet has come up with a guide to the seven stages of Brexit grief you might be going through at this difficult time.
1. SHOCK - Woah wtf... I'm like totally shocked
2. DENIAL - It's not legally binding anyway, right?
3. ANGER - F--king pensioners! Uneducated tw-ts! Northern racists! Farage!!!
4. BARGAINING - Sees petition for second referendum on Facebook... signs it
5. DEPRESSION - F-ck, I'm really stuck on this little island now
6. TESTING - Googles how to become an Irish citizen
7. ACCEPTANCE - Ah well, at least it's Friday, time to get on the lash
It's reassuring to know there is an end to this process; a light at the end of the tunnel.