"What’s the one thing that became clearer as you got older?"
That is the question-du-jour on people’s minds.
Taking to Twitter, adults (in age, alone) have come together to share some insights into being a grown up.
And some of the things people have said are shockingly familiar, and while some are jokey and others serious, adults can relate...
1. Everyone is making it up as they go along.
2. Friends and family are really important (who would have thought?).
3. Most problems can be solved by talking about it.
4. Sponge Bob is actually terrible.
5. Mum is mostly right.
6. Animals > humans.
7. Coffee is life.
8. Happiness changes with age.
9. The importance of letting toxic relationships go.
10. Sometimes it's better to let stuff go.
11. Films for children have adult jokes in them.
12. And finally, life's too short.