On Tuesday and Wednesday this week, MPs will vote on whether they should wrestle control of the House of Commons away from Boris Johnson, in order to block him passing a law taking the UK out of the EU without a deal.
If the rebel MPs succeed in stopping a no-deal, Downing Street has announced that the government will call a general election, which will most likely occur towards the end of next week.
Crucial to the outcome of the vote will be the band of conservative rebels in parliament, who are opposed to a no-deal Brexit, with Johnson saying that any Tory MPs who do not vote with the government will have the conservative whip withdrawn and deselected, reports Buzzfeed.
Johnson's government currently only has a working majority of one, and he may well secure the votes of a small number of Labour rebels this week, however, the number of Tories who're planning to vote against him looks like the UK is set for a general election on October 14, reports Buzzfeed.
So, here is a list of every Tory who has said that they will vote against a no-deal Brexit, and could, therefore, be deselected.
1. David Gauke, MP for South West Hertfordshire
2. Rory Stewart, MP for Penrith and The Border
3. Justine Greening, MP for Putney
4. Dominic Grieve, MP for Beaconsfield
5. Oliver Letwin, MP for West Dorset
6. Phillip Hammond, MP for Runnymede and Weybridge
7. Antoinette Sandbach, MP for Eddisbury
8. Alistair Burt, MP for North East Bedfordshire
9. Richard Harrington, MP for Watford
10. Guto Bebb, MP for Aberconwy
11. Caroline Nokes, MP for Romsey and Southampton North
12. Margot James, MP for Stourbridge
13. Sam Gyimah, MP for East Surrey
14. Nicholas Soames, MP for Mid Sussex
Here are all of those who are undecided.
1. David Lidington, MP for Aylesbury
2. Ed Vaizey, MP for Wantage
3. Steve Brine, MP for Winchester
4. Keith Simpson, MP for Broadland
Greg Clark (MP for Tunbridge Wells), Ken Clarke (MP for Rushcliffe), Stephen Hammond (MP for Wimbledon, Raynes Park, Morden and Motspur Park), Phillip Lee (MP for Bracknell) and Anne Milton (MP for Guildford) have not yet responded to requests for comment from Buzzfeed News.
Voting with the government for a no-deal Brexit and prorogation.
1. Caroline Spelman, MP for Meriden in the West Midlands
2. Sarah Newton, MP for Truro and Falmouth
3. Alan Duncan, MP for Rutland and Melton