Stephen Colbert, host of The Late Show, on CBS went to town on President Trump on Monday.
Not that he needed an excuse - but Colbert was responding to POTUS' interview with CBS's John Dickerson, where which the president called the "Face the Nation" host "fake news" and told him he referred to the news show as "Deface the Nation."
Colbert, wasn't taking any of it.
Opening with a segment on how much he liked his colleague.
John Dickerson is a fair minded journalist, one of the most competent people to ever walk in your office and you treat him like that?!
John Dickerson has way too much dignity to trade insults with the President of the United States to his face. But I sir, am no John Dickerson,
Let me introduce you to the 'Tiffany way' when you insult one member of the CBS family, you insult us all, bazinga!
Then, stretching up, and muttered "here we go" Colbert impeccably delivered 12 insults in only sixty seconds.
1. Mr Trump your presidency, I love your presidency I call it "disgrace the nation"
2. You're not the POTUS, you're the Glotus
3. You're the button with glutton
4. You're Gorge Washington
5. You're the Presidunce...
6...and you're turning into a real prick-tator
7. Sir, you attract more skinheads than free Rogaine
8. You have more people marching against you than cancer
9. You talk a sign language gorilla that's been hit in the head
10. In fact the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladmir Putin's c**k holster
11. Your presidential library is gonna be a kids menu and a couple of jugs magazines
12. The only thing smaller than your hands is your tax returns...and you can take that anyway you want
You can see the whole video here.
Tonight: Stephen tells the President everything journalists, restrained by their dignity, wish they could say. #LSSC https://t.co/FHG4jvF8fv