Amelia's current pinned tweet is a link to her image principles, posted on 15 July after allegations started to emerge of image doctoring.
They were as follows:
1. I aim to produce unique and visually inspiring images.
2. All my imagery is actually shot at the time in the location I specify.
3. I strive as far as possible to present images that have been shot using natural light and in real conditions.
4. Instagram is now a very established platform that I have been using for over three years. During this time the developments for photographers, artists, influencers and all social media users have become very exciting, and I’m always striving to find new techniques to make my imagery progressive and aesthetically pleasing representations of an authentic scene.
I like to develop my skills and may use all available techniques to enhance, sharpen or smarten my images. This may include improving the light, tidying the background and other enrichments, but always in a way that is representative to the true setting and always in a way that reflects my aesthetic.
5. I never use editing techniques to alter my body or my face - what you see is how I am….
6. I always declare any sponsored advertisements and I’m always mindful of the brand partners I choose to work with.
So, in essence, she says she will edit the background in her images on Instagram as she sees fit.
In the statement she did not address directly allegations that she has significantly edited images to promote a fictional lifestyle.