When it comes to looking out for his daughters, Jamie Foxx means business.
Especially, when his oldest daughter, Corinne, wanted to start dating.
In a recent interview with E! News, Foxx joked, “Daughters are special, man. As a father, you want that person who is dating your daughter to know that there quite possibly might be a chance that they won’t survive life.”
Foxx revealed that he even vets Corinne’s dates before he meets them, saying, “I’m a private eye. By the time she got the person there, I already knew everything about him.”
He even admitted to calling on his famous friend, Snoop Dogg, to help intimidate Corinne’s dates.
- Brexiteers’ dismissive claims about expats in Spain have aged terribly
- Terrifying footage captures moment giant lizard destroys Thai supermarket
- Piers Morgan tried to criticise The Wire and it didn’t go well
- Waitress quits on the spot after customer refuses to put on a mask in a restaurant
- Chinese takeaway goes viral for savage responses to customers
“Snoop Dogg was actually at my house,” he recalled. “So, she brings the guy by to the crib and I say, ‘Yo, Snoop, there he is right there. Shake him up.’”
Thankfully, Corinne’s date wasn’t scared off.
“The dude was solid. He was like, ‘I see what’s going on. I’m chill.’ Good, great on that,” Jamie added.
Although the potential suitor eventually won Jamie’s approval, Foxx warned, “They have to know that if something is going wrong that, hey, something might come to you.”
Foxx has definitely proven that he’s not afraid to embarrass his daughters!
Jamie and Corinne are executive producers in their new Netflix series based on their lives, Dad Stop Embarrassing Me!, which premieres on April 14.