This week the National Spelling Bee publicly shamed a lad called Kyle Chapman.
Having suffered such a serious burn, Chapman deleted his Twitter account. Inspired by this, indy100 has scoured the internet for more of the greatest Twitter put downs - these zingers prove branter can be funny, and PR are people too:
1. Tesco Mobile brings the sass
2. Remember when the Liberal Democrats had swag?
3. Or when Labour used to attack the Tories?
4. Taco Bell deserves to have their own list
5. Touché, Sainsbury's
6. Not so innocent after all
7. Cadbury krafts the perfect reply
8. Tesco Mobile strikes again
And since then they have even kept in touch with @LiyahSummers :