Posting on Twitter, the Handforth Parish council star delighted fans for their opinion on how she should she should style her locks.
“Opinions please – curly or straight?” she asked, accompanied by two illustrative selfies.
Her personal query was met with a flood of responses, racking up more than 15,000 likes and 2,900 responses in less than a day.
Reacting to her barnet, people questioned whether they had the “authority” to offer such advice.
- TikTok influencer finds out boyfriend is cheating thanks to live photo blunder
- Man instantly rejected at job interview after ignoring ‘receptionist’ who was actually hiring manager
- Boyband Blue flown to Milan by Donatella Versace after being mistaken for Blur
- Worker explains why they kicked woman out of vegan cafe for giving kid a ham sandwich
- TikTok user licks Man o’ war in viral video and people are pointing out how stupid he is
Here’s what they had to say:
Others, including MTV, said she would look great either way, leading to a little flirtation:
But when someone tried to keep her focused on local politics, she seemed irritated:
So it is a good job it seems she has managed to wangle some free hair products:
Weaver revealed that she might get a full ‘60s beehive next.
While, in other comments, she disappointed some people by confirming that she doesn’t have an OnlyFans account.
But, she said, she will soon be launching a podcast in which she will answer people’s dilemmas.
Vice-chairman Aled Brewerton also shouted: “Read the standing orders. Read them and understand them,” causing the meeting to descend into chaos and arguments – much to the delight of those on social media.
One thing Weaver’s proved is that she not only has nerves of steel, but she’s also a Jackie of all trades.