Justin Trudeau's Liberal party won the Canadian general election in October in a conclusive victory. Since then, the new prime minister has been busy showing the rest of the world why he's the best Justin out of Canada since Bieber.
While conspiracy theories abound over his "nice guy" tactics, Trudeau has been internationally commended for his compassionate stance on the refugee crisis, agreeing to accept 25,000 Syrian refugees by February 2016 - a sharp turnaround from the policy of his Conservative predecessor, Stephen Harper.
That's not the only reason the world is fan-boy-and-girl-ing all over him, though. It's because Tru-beau goes that one step further:
1. He went to the airport to personally greet Syrian refugees and help hand out warm winter coats.
2. His campaign ads poked fun at himself:
3. He named a gender balanced cabinet "because it's 2015".
4. He's probably the only person on the planet who can get away with flirting with the Queen.
5. He's ready to step up Canada's commitments to solving climate change.
Speaking at the UN Climate summit in Paris this month, Trudeau told delegates: "Canada is back, my friends. Canada is back, and here to help."
6. His party trick appears to be balancing babies with one hand.
Side note: he can also rock a kilt.
7. He's a Renaissance Man.
Trudeau has degrees in literature and engineering. He also taught French and Maths for a living. A former student remembers him like this:
I had him as a sub for grade eight at Kwayhquitlum Middle in 1998. I remember him singing the words to 'Pretty Fly.' The guys all thought he was awesome and us girls all had a mad crush on him.
8. He's committed to achieving justice for disappeared Indigenous women.
9. He's a great dancer.
10. He's a hopeless romantic.
11. He's playful.
He also kissed a gay talk show host on national TV once.
12. He speaks to your inner nerd by going to ComicCon in a Superman t-shirt.
13. He's humble about his privileged upbringing.
Talking about growing up when his father Pierre was also in office as prime minister, Trudeau said:
There were days where I wouldn’t eat at school because we had to rush home to have lunch with the Queen, for example. At the same time it was instilled upon us that this was a privilege and a responsibility, and nothing made us better than anyone else.
14. He takes his shirt off a lot.
15. He's open about his experiences with drug use, and why he supports legalising marijuana.
16. Trudeau admitted he bought a Millennium Falcon Lego set for his kid when he was too young, just so he got to build it himself.
17. He starred in a made-for-TV historical movie.
18. He might be one of the only world leaders with a tattoo.
19. He said that if a movie is ever made about his life he wants to be played by Meryl Streep.
It's probably only a matter of time.